Saturday, December 2, 2006

Rachael Ray Book Signing in San Jose


For those of you who live in the bay area and are a fan of Rachael Ray, she'll be coming to Sur La Table in Santana Row in San Jose for a signing of her latest book 2, 4, 6, 8: Great Meals for Couples or Crowds. I'm not Rachael Ray's biggest fan and although I do enjoy watching her show, 30-minute meals, I would never really buy one of her books... although for this appearance I had to buy her latest book to get a "ticket" in to see her talk. I flipped through the book and it has some tasty looking menus but the bad thing is that its completely printed in lime green. Yes, lime green font, lime green boxes, and light blue for the font. It's really not pleasant on the eyes but I'll try some of the recipes out and write up a review about it later. I'll also write about her appearance which is going to be on December 10th at 1:00pm.

No comments: